Property Administrator - The Brunel Swindon
ASSET MANAGEMENT ADMINISTRATIVE DUTIES
- Administer the asset management function for the Senior Asset Manager including liaising with solicitors, surveyors, Centre Management staff and Head Office colleagues
- Deal management for new lettings, renewals, rent reviews, Licences etc
- Managing a tenancy schedule ensuring it is up to date at all times
- Assist the SAM with income producing initiatives
- Assist the SAM with cost reducing initiatives
- Develop asset management level relationships with local/independent tenants
- General administration, reporting and PA work on all aspects of the asset management function
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
- Attend training or development courses as necessary.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Take reasonable care for the health and safety of yourself, colleagues and the general public who may be affected by your acts or omissions at work.
Qualifications Educated to A’ level as a minimum
Experience Minimum two years office based
Areas of Expertise Strong administrative and organisational skills
Excellent all round IT skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint proficiency)
Positive, can do attitude
Well-honed ability to multi task
Excellent attention to detail & self-motivated
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Previous experience of working within a property environment or legal/accounting environment would be beneficial, but not essential
To apply, email CV and covering letter to Stephanie McGaffin at email@example.com
by 5pm on Friday 23 June.