The Brunel Marketing Team are looking to recruit a Marketing Executive.
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for;
- Arranging and administering regular meetings between the General Manager and key anchor tenants, internal and external facing retailers and independent retailers
- Encouraging engagement in centre marketing through centre cabinet displays, window dressing, poster bookings, events, promotions and writing and distributing the centre’s monthly newsletter
- Meeting with retailers on a regular basis to understand their business, targets, customer base, sales figures and successes
- Supporting retailers in the centre by informing them of up and coming centre events and promotions alongside developments in the town centre.
- Supporting retailers in the centre with digital promotions on the centre website and social media
If you are interested in this role please e mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively drop your CV in to the Management Office located on the upper level of The Plaza, behind Crystals
This is a full time position, 5 days a week 0900 to 1730 daily with one hour for lunch. There will be some weekend working as Duty Manager and for events.
Qualifications Educated to A’level standard
Experience Two years marketing/retailer experience
Other Qualities Good organiser
Excellent customer service skills